Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences in short CCRAS recruitment 2019 for the post of UDC and LDC posts in 66 positions candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies. GovjobinAssam.in gives you daily latest Assam career 2019 job news. Join our WhatsApp job alerts group to get daily latest Assam Government job updates also like us on FaceBook. Get daily AssamCareer Job Alerts to join our group.
Last Date: 19/12/2019.
CCRAS recruitment 2019 details:
1. Upper Division Clerk (Group “C”)
No of posts: 14
Pay: Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400
Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University.
2. Lower Division Clerk (Group “C”)
No of posts: 52
Pay: Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Age: 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates. Age relaxation, wherever applicable, will be admissible to the eligible candidates only as per Government of India rules.
Upper Division Clerk: The selection for the post of Upper Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Lower Division Clerk: The selection for the post of Lower Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Typing Test.
Get daily job alerts:
- Join our Facebook group – Click here
- Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
- Like our Facebook page – Click here
How to apply CCRAS recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates will be required to apply online through any of the following Websites, www.ccras.nic.in., ayush.gov.in, ccrhindia.nic.in and ccryn.gov.in from 1000 hrs on 20 November 2019 to 1730 hrs on 19 December 2019.
- Starting Date & Time for submission of online applications: 1000 hrs on 20 November 2019
- Closing Date for receipt of online applications: 1730 hrs on 19 December 2019
- Date of Written Examination: To be intimated separately