Chief Engineer (PHE) Water Assam recently published a job news for the post of Financial Management Specialist in one position of State Project Management Unit, O/o the Chief Engineer (Water), PHED, Assam initially for a period of one year which will be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement of the project. Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in Chief Engineer (PHE) Water Assam Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 10.07.2019.
Chief Engineer (PHE) Water Assam Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Financial Management Specialist
Number of posts: 1 (one)
Education Qualification & Experience:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant post qualification experience in Financial Management of large scale development programmes/projects etc.
• Experience of developing and using accounting packages, Knowledge of Tally software in desirable
• The applicant must be computer literate and has to be well conversed with MS-Office package.
• Knowledge of Government / International donor reporting requirements
• Experience in risk analysis and risk management
• Ability to think strategically; Excellent planning and prioritization skills
• Excellent (proven) interpersonal and both oral and written communication skills • Strong analytical/problem solving skills
• Able to work effectively In a diverse team environment.
• Experience of working with external agencies like World Bank /ADB /UKAID /USAID/ UNICEF/ UNDP is an asset
• Effective communication skills in English. Knowledge of Assamese and other local language is desirable, but not mandatory.
Application fee: Not mention
Apply method: Online
Job type: Government job
How to apply Chief Engineer (PHE) Water Assam Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to send their Applications through Email to “[email protected]”. Submit your online application in before 10th July, 2019. Application should consist of a cover letter, CV not more than 2 pages), and application form as per the format shared In the detailed advertisement available in www.phewater.assam.gov.in.
Applicant should mention the name of post that they are applying clearly in the subject line. No offline applications will be accepted. For any clarifications, please contact: [email protected]
• Last date for application submission – 10.07.2019