Central Industrial Security Force in short CISF recently published an Applications for Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Cook, Cobbler, Barber, Washer-man, Carpenter, Sweeper, Painter, Mason, Plumber, Mali & Electrician in the Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/- plus usual allowances admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Last Date: 29.10.2019.
CISF Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of the post: Constable / Cook
Number of posts: 350
2. Name of the post: Constable / Cobbler
Number of posts: 13
3. Name of the post: Constable / Barber
Number of posts: 109
4. Name of the post: Constable / Washer-man
Number of posts: 133
5. Name of the post: Constable / Carpenter
Number of posts: 14
6. Name of the post: Constable / Sweeper
Number of posts: 270
7. Name of the post: Constable / Painter
Number of posts: 6
8. Name of the post: Constable / Mason
Number of posts: 5
9. Name of the post: Constable / Plumber
Number of posts: 4
10. Name of the post: Constable / Mali
Number of posts: 4
11. Name of the post: Constable / Electrician
Number of posts: 3
1. Name of the post: Constable / Cobbler
Number of posts: 1
2. Name of the post: Constable / Barber
Number of posts: 2
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less then 18 and not more then 23 years as on 01.08.2019. The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1996 and later than 01.08.2001. Age relaxation is as per GOI Rules.
Application Fee: Application fee @ Rs.100/- from UR, OBC and EWS candidates will be charged. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
Selection Process: There will be two stages of recruitment before medical examination as under:-
- PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test.
- OMR based written examination which will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
Job type: Central Government job
Apply method: offline
How to apply CISF Recruitment 2019:
The application on the standard proforma given along with advertisement should be sent to the concerned application receiving authorities as prescribed.
Candidate should submit their application only as mentioned against their State of domicile. Application submitted to other authorities shall not be entertained and summarily rejected.
Application should be sent so as to reach concerned DIG of CISF as shown in the para-8 of the advertisement by 22.10.2019 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 29.10.2019 (05:00 P.M.).