Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) published recruitment news for the post of 2000 SI (Exe.), ASI (Exe.), Head Constable/ GD, and Constable/ GD vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates who have retired from the Indian Army can apply online.
Last Date: 15/03/2021.
CISF Recruitment 2021 Details:
1. Name of Post: SI (Exe.)
No of posts: 63
2. Name of Post: ASI (Exe.)
No of posts: 187
3. Name of Post: Head Constable/ GD
No of posts: 424
4. Name of Post: Constable/ GD
No of posts: 1326
Monthly Remuneration (Rs.):
* SI (Exe.): 40,000/-
* ASI (Exe.): 35,000/-
* Head Constable/ GD: 30,000/-
* Constable/ GD: 25,000/-
Eligibility Criteria of CISF Recruitment
* SI (Exe.): Candidates should have been in a rank of Subedar and above at the time ofm discharge from the Army.
* ASI (Exe.): Candidates should have been in a rank of Naib Subedar and above at the time of discharge from the Army
* Head Constable/GD: Candidates should have been in a rank of Havildar and above at the time of discharge from the Army.
* Constable/GD: Candidates should have been in a rank of Sepoy and above at the time of discharge from the Army.
Age: Below the age of 50 years on the date of publication of this notification.
- Foreigners Tribunal Barpeta Recruitment 2021: Apply for LDA Post
- CEI Assam Recruitment 2021: 4 Junior Assistant Post
- Irrigation Golaghat Recruitment 2021 – 5 Grade IV Vacancy
Get daily job news:
How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2021
The application on the Proforma as per Annexure “I” should be filled and sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below along with the self-attested copies of following documents through E-Mail only duly endorsed in capital letters “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF Ex-ARMY PERSONNEL ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS IN CISF” as subject of the said e-mail.The said e-mail should contain the following attachments:-
(A) Attachment -1:
(a) Filled in application form.( in PDF Format)
(B) Attachment-2- (a to g in single PDF)
(a) Pension Payment Order (PPO)
(b) Date of Birth Certificate
(c) Service/Discharge Certificate
(d) Certificate of Educational Qualification
(e) Copy of identification card issued by the Indian Army on retirement
(f) Medical Fitness certificate by any Government Doctor.
(g) Filled-in Questionnaire Form as per Annexure- II
(C) Attachment -3
(a) 1 recent passport size color photograph. ( in JPEG Format and size between 50-100 KB)
Address [For Assam]:
CISF Unit ONGC Nazira: Inspector General, CISF North East Sector Hqrs. CISF Campus, Beharbari, Hockey Stadium Road, Post- Bashistha, Guwhati Dist. Kamrup, Assam Pin 781092, E-Mail – [email protected]
Last date of receipt of applications is 15th March 2021.
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Application Form: Click Here.