The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has announced the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test of 2450 posts of Constable (AB) Results. The candidates who have submitted their online applications for the recruitment of Assam Commando Battalion 2021 and appeared in the PST/PET can check their results from the official portal. The PST/PET results have been announced through the Assam Police Common Application Portal (apcap.in).
Commando Battalion Result Details
Name of Post: Constable (AB)
No of Posts: 2450 Posts
- Constable (AB) Male & Transgender: 2,220 Posts
- Constable (AB) Female: 180 Posts
- Constable (AB) Nursing: 50 Posts
Exam Authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board
Name of Organization: Assam Commando Battalion
Type of Exam: Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test
Status of Result: Declared.
Date of Result Declaration: 10th June 2022.
How to Check Commando Battalion Result?
The Candidates who have submitted applications for this recruitment and participated on the PST/PET exam will have to visit the Assam Police Common Application Portal (apcap.in) to check their results. Candidates can follow the following steps to check their results.
- Scroll down to the Important Link section.
- Click on the Commando Battalion Result link.
- After clicking on that link, an official page will load in a new tab.
- In that official portal, you have to enter your details to check your result.
- In the first field, you have to enter your roll number as per admit card.
- In the second field, you have to choose your date of birth.
- After that, you have to click on Submit button.
- After submitting it, you will be able to view your Assam Police Constable Result.
The web portal is currently inaccessible due to maintenance work. All the candidates are advised to wait for a few minutes to check their results as well as keep checking the portal.
Important Links of Commando Battalion Result
|Commando Battalion Result||Click Here|
|Download Result Notice||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|