Application are invited from Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India in short CAG of India New Delhi has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of Group C Posts such as Auditor, Accountant and Clerk against Sports Quota in Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD). Candidate may apply offline for the following job vacancies in Comptroller And Auditor General Of India Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 28.09.2019.
CAG Of India Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of the post: Clerk
Number of posts: 134 [ Male: 120 Posts, Female: 14 Posts]
2. Name of the post: Auditor/ Accountant
Number of posts: 48 [ Male: 43 Posts, Female: 5 Posts]
Total No of posts @ Guwahati: 9 posts
• For Auditor/Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University.
• For Clerk: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognised board or university.
* Sportsperson who have represented a State or Country in a National or International.
* Sportsperson who have represented in All India Inter – University Tournaments
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less then 18 year and not more then 27 years.
Application fee: No
Job type: Government job
Apply method: offline
How to apply CAG Of India Recruitment 2019:
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to concerned Nodal Office within 30 days (28 September 2019) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Last Date for Application submission – within 30 days (28 September 2019) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Important web links:
|Download official Advertisement||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|