Application is invited from the Cotton University, Guwahati, Assam has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of Peon/ Administrative Helper, Chowkidar, Mali, Hostel bearer, Aya, Cook vacancy in various 45 positions to establish a University of Excellence, proud of working beyond the call of duty and uphold the highest standard of ethics and public accountability. Interested candidates may apply online through this page.
Last Date: 02/05/2023.
Table of Content
- Cotton University Recruitment 2023 Overview
- Cotton University Recruitment 2023 Details
- Other Criteria for Cotton University Recruitment
- Application Fee for Cotton University Job:
- How to Apply for Cotton University Recruitment 2023?
- Important dates for Cotton University Job 2023
- Important Links for Cotton University Job 2023
- Cotton University Registration Portal
- Frequently asked questions for Cotton University Job
Cotton University Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Board||Cotton University|
|Post Name||Grade IV|
|No of Posts||45 Nos|
|Application fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Apply Start date||12/04/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||02/05/2023|
Cotton University Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of Post: Grade IV
No of Posts: 45 Posts
Category wise vacancies
|OBC / MOBC Candidates||14|
|ST (h) Candidates||03|
|ST (p) Candidates||05|
Post wise vacancies
|Peon/ Administrative Helper||12|
Scale of Pay: Rs. 12,000/ to Rs. 52,000/-+ G.P Rs.4400/-
Other Criteria for Cotton University Recruitment
Age limit: The candidate’s age should not be more than 38 years as of 01.07.2023.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have High School leaving Certificate or its equivalent examination passed by a recognized board (any higher qualification will lead to disqualification).
Desirable Qualifications: Computer proficiency/Driving/ANM(Auxiliary Nurse Midwife)/DTP/ Experience from recognized catering.
Related: CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constable Tradesman Posts, Online Apply
Application Fee for Cotton University Job:
Application processing fees of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred) are only to be paid by the UR category applicant and reserved category applicants need to pay 50 percent (Rs.250/- only) of the above-specified amount. The application fees are non-refundable.
|Join our Whatsapp group||Click here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
How to Apply for Cotton University Recruitment 2023?
As per the advertisement details, Eligible candidates who are interested to submit applications for the Cotton University Grade IV jobs should have to apply online through the official recruitment portal of Cotton University www.cottonuniversity.ac.in. Candidates may follow the given steps to submit their online application to Cotton University.
Application submission steps are –
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print of the submitted application form.
Please Note: The existing contractual/temporary workers with desired qualifications of Cotton University will be given a maximum of 10% weightage on the length of service rendered by them to the University.
Important dates for Cotton University Job 2023
|Online Apply start date||12th April 2023|
|Last to apply to online||2nd May 2023 till 11.00 PM|
Important Links for Cotton University Job 2023
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|
Cotton University Registration Portal
Frequently asked questions for Cotton University Job
12th April 2023 is the starting date of application submission is Cotton University.
2nd May 2023 is the last date to apply.
There are 45 Grade IV vacancies at Cotton University.
Candidates can apply online through the Cotton University website cottonuniversity.ac.in.