DAY-NULM, Barpeta invites applications in the standard form of application (Assam Gazette Part IX) are invited from the intending candidates willing to work in mission mood for engagement on Contractual Basis at City Mission Management Unit, Barpeta, under Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society, DAY-NULM. The post is for a period of 11 (Eleven) Months only and the contract may be renewed on the basis of the Performance. Candidates may apply offline for the following job vacancies in DAY-NULM, Barpeta Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 21.09.2019.
Table of Content
DAY-NULM, Barpeta Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Computer Operator
Number of posts: 1 (One)
Age limit: Candidates should not be less then 23 year and not more then 35 years.
a) Candidates must be graduate in any stream from any recognized University.
b) One year computer diploma from any recognized institute. Experience in documentation reporting, data analysis, and online monitoring activities in social/community development project. (Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Govt. sector).
Remuneration: The maximum remuneration for Computer Operator is Rs. 15,000/- to 20,000 (as per NULM guideline).
Application fee: Nil
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply DAY-NULM, Barpeta Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates have to submit:
- BIO-DATA along With application form.
- TWO copy recent passport size photo.
- HSLC Admit card for age proof & all testimonials with self-attested in the office of City Mission Management Unit, Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society, 2nd Floor, Barpeta Municipal Board, Satabdi Bhawan, Barpeta. PIN: 781301.
- Candidates have to submit self-address envelope along with Rs. 5 postage stamp.
- Candidates have to mention their contact number (Mobile NO & email id)
Application form send to:
The office of City Mission Management Unit, Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society, 2nd Floor, Barpeta Municipal Board, Satabdi Bhawan, Barpeta. PIN: 781301.
- Last date for application submission – 21.09.2019 till working days during office hour.
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here
- Download application form – click here.