Dhubri Deputy Commissioner Office published Recruitment news for the post of 1 (One) No. Block Level Facilitator under MSDP at Agomani Dev. Block in the District of Dhubri on purely temporary basis initially tot 12 (twelve) months. Intending candidates who are permanent residents of Assam and residing in particular Minority Concentrated Block (MCB) namely viz. Agomani Block should apply in Standard Form.
Last date: 07/01/2021
Table of Content
DC Dhubri Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of Post: Block Level Facilitator
No. of Post: 1 [UR]
a) The candidate must be any Graduate with minimum two years of experience of working in Social Sector. Candidates having degree in social work Will be given preference.
b) The candidate must be permanent resident Of Assam residing in the particular Minority Concentrated Block (MCB).
Age Limit: The Candidate should have completed 23 Years as on 01.01.2020 and shall not be more than 30 years on that day.
Remuneration @ Rs. 13,000/- per month and a maximum of Rs. 3000/- per month for TA/ DA/ Other expenses. Payment of remuneration will be subject to release of fund from the Govt.
Selection Procedure of DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2021:
i) Written Test.
* Date of Written Test will be communicated to all the eligible candidate through post/ telephone/ E-mail.
* However. the Date, Time & Venue of such examination will be displayed in the office Notice Board of D. C’s Office, Dhubri.
* No TA/ DA will be provided to the candidate appearing in the Written Test/ Interview.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How To Apply for DC Office Dhubri Vacancy:
* Duly filled in application should be submitted to the DC office, Dhubri along with self-attested copies Of all documents pertaining to their qualification. age. expedience. Voter-Id Card & relevant testimonials.
* One self-address stamped envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs, 5/- is to be submitted along with the application by mentioning Mobile No. and E-Mail ID of the applicant.
* Envelope containing the application must be addressed to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri, and submitted at Transformation & Dev. Branch, D. C’s Office, Dhubri.
* 03 (Three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate should also be submitted with the application.
* The last date for submission of application on or before 07.01.2021 (during office hours) at Transformation & dev. Branch. D. C’s Office, Dhubri.
Important web links
Download Advertisement: Click Here