Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh published Recruitment news for the post of two Project Coordinator vacancy for the Community Program for Severe Acute Malnourishment, Dibrugarh. Candidates may appear in the Walk-in-interview for the following job vacancies at Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh.
Walk-in Date: 22/12/2020.
Table of Content
DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of the Post: Project Coordinator
No of posts: 2 (two)
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- per month. Project Coordinator will be responsible to travel to field 12 days per month from the starting of the program. Rs. 2500/- per day will be given as travel allowance.
Eligibility Criteria of DC Dibrugarh Recruitment
– Post graduate in Social Sciences / MSW / Public Health
– Minimum exposure of one year in any public health project
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English / Hindi and conversant in Assamese
– Good computer skills
– Assist the Nodal Officer in overseeing the on-time completion of activities.
– Field visit to different AWC / CHC / PHC / SC and sectors on requirements ( 12 days per month)
– Design a project plan detailing various activities to be performed
– Prepare periodic progress reports detailing tasks completed and issues / escalations/ risks.
– Follow-up and facilitate necessary assistance to ensure that the CP-SAM program is implemented in blocks in a timely manner
– Facilitate dissemination of relevant guidelines, reporting formats, training manuals and other documents relevant to the CP-SAM program
– Develop a program evaluation framework to identify areas for improvement
– Ensure data for indicators on implementation within the results monitoring framework of the project
– Support documentation and dissemination of best practices
– Support the DSWO in preparation of monthly and progress reports.
– Share progress reports detailing tasks completed and issues / escalations/ risks related to the implementation of CP-SAM
– Monitor and liaison with the other departments to ensure technical support issues and program implementation
– Guide and support District and Block Level Officials
– Any other activity, identified by DSWO as relevant to the CP-SAM program
Job Location: Position will be based at District Social Welfare Office, Dibrugarh with frequent visits to field (different AWC / CHC / PHC / SC and sectors)
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply for DC Dibrugarh Recruitment
Interested applicants have to bring a set of self-attested copies of their CV, cover letter, educational (Mark Sheets, Degrees) and experience certificates and other relevant documents with original copy for verification purposes at the time of interview. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size photos.
Date: 22nd December 2020
Time of Reporting: By 9: 30 am sharp
Venue: District Children and Women Cell (Top Floor) , Office of the Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh
For further clarification, please contact [email protected] .
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.