Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 17 Junior Assistant vacancy in the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline.
Last Date: 22/02/2021
DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 17
* UR: 8
* UR (RFW): 1
* UR (EWS-RFW): 1
* UR (PWD-LV): 1
* UR (PWD-D&D)
* SC: 1
* STP: 2
* STH: 2
Pay: Rs 14,000.00 – 60,500.00 Plus Grade Pay of Rs 6200.00
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, 3 years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC, 2 years for ex-servicemen and 10 years for persons with disabilities as per existing govt. norms.
Educational & Professional Qualification:
* The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
* The candidate must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system Le. MS Windows, Linus, Mac etc. such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail etc.
* The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months of Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. Recognized Institute.
* The candidates must have the Knowledge of Assamese Typing.
Application Fee: There is NO application fee.
Selection Process of DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
* The candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test of 200 marks.
* There will also be a Computer Proficiency (Practical) Test for 50 marks. Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test to appear in the Computer Proficiency (Practical) test.
* The Candidates qualifying in the written test must produce all original testimonials for verification at the time of Computer Practical Test.
* The final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
Get daily job news:
How to Apply for DC Dibrugarh Recruitment
Interested candidates have to apply offline in the Standard Form with self-attested copies of the following documents/testimonials:
a. HSLC Admit Card (age proof), Pass Certificate, and Marksheet.
b. HSSLC Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
c. Degree Pass Certificate and Marksheet
d. PRC Copy.
e. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
f. Caste Certificate (in case of Reserved Category candidates).
g. EWS Certificate (in case of candidates falls under EWS category).
h. Disability Certificate (in case of differently abled /PwD) issued by the Competent Authority
i. No Objection Certificate (for those already employed) through proper channel.
j. Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge.
k. Declaration in Form – A .
l. 3 (Three) copies of passport size photographs. (One of which should be pasted on the application form.)
Applications should be sent through post or delivered by hand to the Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh, P.O. – C.R. Building, PIN – 786003, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. Post applied shall be superscribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
Important Dates of DC Dibrugarh Recruitment
Starting date of submission of application: 6th February 2021
Last date of submission of online application: 22nd February 2021
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Application Form: Click Here.