Application is invited from the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of Gaon Pradhan in various 84 positions on a regular basis under various Revenue Circles of Dibrugarh district. Interested candidates may apply offline.
Last Date: 05/08/2022
DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of Post: Gaon Pradhan
No of Posts: 84 posts
Name of Revenue Circles:
- Dibrugarh East
- Dibrugarh West
Remuneration: Rs.9,000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria of Dibrugarh Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidates age must be minimum 30 years as on 01/07/2022.
Resident ship: Candidate should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of the concerned Gaon Pradhan Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be a minimum of 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
- The candidate should be physically fit and have a sound mind.
- The candidate should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- The candidate should not be a Govt. employee.
- Candidate should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- The candidate should not be a member of any political party.
- The candidate should be a person of high status and command and have a respectable position in society.
- The candidate should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programs and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- Candidate should not have more than 2 (two) living children from single or multiple partners.
- Candidate should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of an application that the Candidate has not more than 2(two) living children from single or multiple partners.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022?
As per the official recruitment notification, Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the standard form of application in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh.
Required Documents: Candidates need to submit photocopies of the following testimonials:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Age Proof Certificate.
- Small Family Norms Declaration.
- Documents Relating to Landed Property in his/her name.
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate.
- Mauzadar Certificate.
Important Dates of Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022:
- Apply starts from – 21st July 2022
- Last Date to apply offline – 5th August 2022 up to 5 PM
Important Links DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022
|Official Advertisment||Click Here|
|Download application||Click here|
|Visit Website||Click here|