Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat has released the result of the written test for the recruitment of 8 Junior Assistant vacancies which were held on 7th February 2021. Qualified candidates in the written exam are required to appear Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) which will be held on 16th February 2021.
DC Jorhat Junior Assistant Results Details:
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 8 Posts
Name of organization: Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat
Type of exam: Written Test
Date of exam: 7th February 2021
Result date: 14th February 2021
Date of computer proficiency test (CPT): 16th February 2021
DC Office Jorhat Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) 2021
1. The timing of the Computer Proficiency Test will be strictly followed. The reporting time for the Examination is 9.30 AM. Any delay in reporting after 10.00 AM will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
2. No separate admit cards will be issued for the Computer Proficiency Test. The candidates are requested to bring the admit card issued already for examination.
3. No request for postponement of date and time for Computer Proficiency Test shall be entertained.
4. The Practical Computer Examination is mandatory for the selection. Hence absence in Practical Computer Examination will lead to cancellation of candidature.
5. Mere shortlisting for the next phase of the selection process shall not automatically make an applicant eligible for recruitment. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected and any of the particulars declared by a candidate is found to be false at any stage.
6.MThe verification of original documents etc. would be taken up in the Computer Proficiency Test venue itself, and hence the candidates must bring the admit card issued for written examination along with the testimonials in original from HSLC, HS, degree, etc. admit card/Marksheet/pass Certificate/Caste Certificate (E.W.S./ SC/ST/OBC, etc) and Computer Diploma Certificate along with 1 (one) valid identity Card (PAN/Voter/AADHAAR card, etc.)
7. No separate communication will be made to the candidates.
8. No. TA/DA will be provided to any candidate for purpose of appearing on the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
Important web links:
Check Result: Click Here.
Advertisement Details: Click Here.