Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020 for the post of SVAYEM SAHAYAK in two positions on a contractual basis for a period 06 (six) months under Re-SVAYEM Scheme at the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur.
Walk-in Date: 18/10/2020.
DC Lakhimpur Recruitment Details:
Name of post: SVAYEM SAHAYAK
No of posts: 02 nos. (Unreserved)
1. He/She must be a permanent and current resident of Assam.
2. He/She must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in both Assamese and English.
3. He/She should preferably possess a personal functional Laptop.
1. He/She should be a Post Graduate in Management/ Economics/Social Work.
2. Preference shall be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience.
Age: He/She should not be less than 21 years and more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the recruitment advertisement.
Remuneration: Monthly fixed remuneration of Rs. 25.000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only per month. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Interview.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-Interview will be held on 18 October 2020 from 11 AM onwards in the Auditorium of the Office of the Inspector of Schools, Lakhimpur.
Documents required: Original Documents/Certificates to be produced during walk-in-interview are:-
1. Age Proof.
2. Address Proof
3. Educational Qualification.
4. Experience Certificate
Get daily job news:
How to apply DC, Lakhimpur Recruitment:
Self-attested photocopies of all the aforementioned documents along with Passport size Photographs to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and updated CV. Candidates shall furnish their Email ID, Phone No. in the Application Form.