Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Majuli Recruitment 2020 for the post of Junior Assistant & Copyist in various 3 positions on a regular basis.
Last Date: 27.10.2020
Table of Content
DC Majuli Recruitment 2020 Details:
1. Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 02 (UR-01 & OBC-01)
I. Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent thereof and as such by the State/Central Govt.
ii. Candidates must pys.sess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government and have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English and Assamese) and internet processing etc.
Pay Band: Rs.14,ooo/- to Rs.60,500/- Grade pay Rs.6,200/-
2.Name of the Post Copyist
No. of Post: 01 (UR)
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent thereof and as such by the State/Central Govt.
Pay Band: to Rs.60,500/- Grade pay Rs.5,600/-
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories up to 45 years; for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories up to 43 years; for candidates belonging to ex-servicemen category up to 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category up to 50 years as per Govt. notification dated 02/09/2020 issued by the government of Assam in Personnel (B) Department.
Syllabus for DC Office Majuli Junior Assistant & Copyist Jobs:
For Junior Assistant:
1. General English: 75 marks
2. General Knowledge: 50 marks
3. Quantitative Aptitude: 25 marks
5. Knowledge of Computer (Theory): 50 marks
6. Language Skills in Assamese: 50 marks
7. Computer Proficiency Test: 50 marks
1. General English, General Knowledge & Arithmetic: 100 marks
2. Handwriting Test: 50 marks
– Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the written examination to appear in the Computer Proficiency Test(Practical) for Junior Assistant and Handwriting Test for Copyist.
– Final selection will be done on the basis of merit I Aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (for Junior Assistant) and Hand writing Test( for copyist).
Get daily job news:
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How To Apply for DC Office Majuli Vacancy:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli from 13/10/2020 to 27/10/2020.
Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials along with the application:-
* One recent passport size photograph.
* Specimen Signature.
* Admit Card/Pass Certificate & mark sheet of HSLC Examination.
* Certificate/Mark sheet of Graduation.
* Caste Certificate (If applicable)
* Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
* Experience Certificate (If any).
Starting Dates of Online Apply: 13/10/2020
Last date of Online Apply: 27/10/2020
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here
Online apply link – click here.