Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta published job news for the post of Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator on purely temporary contractual posts. The posts have been created under “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the District of Barpeta under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the Women Welfare schemes including “Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK)”. Candidates may apply offline for the following job vacancies in DC Office.Barpeta Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 14.11.2019.
DC Office, Barpeta Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of the post: Women Welfare Officer
Number of posts: 1 (One)
– Masters in Social Work (from a recognized university) with understanding of schemes/ programmes implemented with focus on women.
– Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials.
– Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS.
– Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organisation; Women and resident of same district.
2. Name of the post: District Coordinator
Number of posts: 2 (Two)
– Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized University).
– Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District; Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & Power Point; Women & resident of same district.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more than 35 years as on 31.01.2019.
- For Women Welfare Officer : Rs 35,000/- (fixed)
- For District Coordinator : Rs 20,000/- (fixed)
How to Apply DC Office, Barpeta Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates have to download the prescribed application form from the website http://Barpeta.nic.in w.e.f. 30.10.2019 and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below.
a) One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 X 4.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the Application Form. Do not staple the photograph.
b) Age-proof certificate (Admit /Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination).
c) Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent Examination.
A candidate can apply only for one post. The envelope sending the application should be super-scripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner ,Barpeta, Assam, PIN- 781301.
The applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above mentioned documents with declaration as ‘Certified to be true copy of the original’ along with the application.
Duly filled Application Forms will be received till 5 pm of 14.11.2019 only.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA, will be paid. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website http://barpeta.nic.in on 18.11.2019.
Application form send to:
The Deputy Commissioner ,Barpeta, Assam, PIN- 781301
- Last date for application submission – 14.11.2019 till 05 PM
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement / application form – click here.