Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath published job news for the post if Mandal in various 9 positions. Candidates may submit applications in Standard Form of Application (as published in Part IX of the Assam Gazette) from eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the following vacant sanctioned posts of Mandal in the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath. GovjobinAssam.in gives you daily latest Assamcareer job news Alerts. Join our WhatsApp job alerts group to get daily Assam government job updates also like us on FaceBook.
Last Date: 30.11.2019.
Name of post: Mandal
No of posts: 9 [UR: 6, OBC: 1, EWS: 1]
Salary: Pay Band 2 of Rs. 14000.00 – 49000.00 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6200/-
Educational Qualification: The intending candidates must have passed the 6 (Six) months Recorders Class Course Certificate from the Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhin gaon, Guwahati, Assam, and also passed the High School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board / Council of Assam.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2019. The upper age limit is relaxable as per existing Govt. Norms issued vide OM No. ABP.06/2016/04 dtd.03.03.2016.
Selection Process: The eligible candidates will have to appear in a written test on revenue matters/ general awareness and computer test dates for which will be intimated in due course.
How to apply: The envelope containing the application form should superscribed on the top of envelope as “Application for the post of Mandal” along with 3 (three) copies of self’ attested recent passport size photographs one of which should be pasted on the application form and supported by the documents/ certificates of Educational qualification etc. which should be duly attested by the candidate in support of his candidature.
- A self-addressed envelope pasted with a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Five) must be enclosed along with the application. The application should be sent through post to the Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath, P.O.- Chariali, Pin- 784176 on or before 30th Nov 2019 up to 5.00 pm.
- The application may also be hand-delivered during the office hours, Up to the last date of form submission at the Rkg Branch of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath.
- Call letters for Tests and computer applications will be sent/intimated to the eligible candidates by post.
- The candidate may collect their Call letters one day before the Test from the office of the undersigned, if not received through post.
- Candidate should mention their working phone Number in the application form below the signature of the candidate. The candidates must submit all the original testimonials for verification as and when called for.
- EWS(Economically Weaker Sections) certificate from competent authority should be submitted along with the application form by the candidate applied under the EWS category.
- Last date for application submission – 30.11..2019 till 5 pm.
Application form sends to:
Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath, P.O.- Chariali, Pin- 784176
Important web links: