Deputy Commissioner in short DC office Dibrugarh recently published a job news for the post of Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator in three position on contractual basic under “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the District of Dibrugarh under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the Women Welfare scheme including “Mahila Shakti Kendra” (MSK). Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 11.07.2019.
Table of Content
DC Office, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of post: Women Welfare Officer
Number of posts: 1
Pay Salary: Rs. 35,000/- (fixed)
2. Name of post: District Coordinator
Number of posts: 2
Pay Salary: Rs. 20,000/- (fixed)
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on 31.01.2019. c) Candidates must posses the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
• For Women Welfare Officer: Master in Social Work (from a recognized university) with understanding of schemes/ programmes implemented with focus on women. Capable of communication in the local language/ dialect and effectively liaison with district officials. Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS. Preference will be give to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organization, Women and resident of same district.
• For District Coordinator: Graduate in Social Work (from recognized university) Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District; Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & Power Point; Women & resident of same district.
Application fee: Not mention
Apply method: offline
Job type: Government job
How to apply DC Office, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates have to download the prescribed application form from the website ” dibrugarh.gov.in” w.e.f. 02/07/2019 and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below.
A. One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5×4.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
B. Age proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination).
C. Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent Examination.
A candidates could apply only for one post. The envelope sending the application should be superscriped “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for women (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, Assam, PIN-786003. The applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above mentioned documents with declaration as ‘certified to be true copy of the original’ along with the application.
Application form send to Address:
The Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, Assam, PIN-786003.
• Last date for application submission – 11.07.2019 till to 5 PM
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Visit official website – dibrugarh.gov.in