Deputy Commissioner Goalpara recently published a job news for the post of District Level Consultant in one position (for Education) purely on contractual basis in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara as per following schedule. Candidates can visit Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara to appear in the Walk in Interview for the following job vacancies in DC Office Goalpara Recruitment 2019.
Walk-in Date: 22.08.2019.
Table of Content
DC Office, Goalpara Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: District Level Consultant (for Education)
Number of posts: 1
• Post Graduate in Social Science or Social Work or Education.
• Master of Business Administration.
• Minimum five years relevant work experience/ field experience in elementary education programs/ projects on special focus groups (persons from technical background with BE/B.Tech degree will be preferred.)
• Experience in planning and designing teacher training /orientation, community awareness campaign.
• Technical expertise in developing strategy papers, policy briefs, proposals, training modules, teaching learning material, developing training plans and it execution and delivering training.
• Minimum five years of experience working with Government/ non-governmental agencies.
• Knowledge and skills of community engagement and mainstreaming social groups. • Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Power Point Essential.
• Good written and verbal communication skill, coordination, negotiation and facilitation skills.
• Fluent in speaking and writing English and local language.
• Report writing and documentation skills.
Remuneration: Rs.60,000.00 PM + TA Rs. 7000.00 pm.
Walk in Interview time, date and venue:
Venue: Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara
Date & Reporting Time: 22nd August, 2019 at 9:00 AM
Spot Registration: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Interview: 11:00 AM onwards
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here.