Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara published recruitment news for the post of Data Entry Operator 1 post in each Circle Office for Data Entry/ re-entry/data conversion off all textual records including mutation records and other land attributed data for a period of 3 (three) months w.e.f 1.12.2019 to 29.02.2020 under Goalpara District. Candidates may appear in the Walk-in-Interview for the following job vacancies in DC Office Goalpara Recruitment 2019. GovjobinAssam.in gives you daily latest Assam career 2019 job news. Join our WhatsApp job alerts group to get daily latest job updates also like us on FaceBook. Get daily AssamCareer Job Alerts to join our group.
Walk-in Date: 26.11.2019.
DC Office Goalpara Recruitment 2019 Details:
Name of post: Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification: Minimum HSSLC passed with 6 (Six) months Diploma in Computer Application with proficiency in MS-Office and Assamese Typing.
(Candidates with experience in Land Records Computerization/Dharitree will be given preference):
Age: The candidate should have completed 21 years as on 1st January 2018 and shall not be more than 40 years on that day.
Period of Engagement: The engagement will be for a period of 3 (Three) months only.
Remuneration: As. 6,000/- ( Six thousand) per month.
Duties and Responsibilities: To assist the Circle Officer in data entry works.
Required Testimonials (in original):
- Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit card or Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Educational certificates.
- Experience certificate. (If any)
- Diploma in Computer application,
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview/Proficiency in Computer Test will be taken by the Selection Committee.
Get job alerts:
How to apply DC Office Goalpara Recruitment 2019:
The intending candidates having the following requisite qualifications may appear before the Selection Committee with all required testimonials in original.
- The intending candidates have to report first at the PFC counter in the O/o Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara and fill up a form giving all details within 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
- The candidates will then be called for an interview in serial order by the selection team.
- If necessary, a practical test in a computer may also be taken by the Selection Committee.
- Candidates will have to appear for interview/ computer skill tests at their own expenses and no TA/DA will be paid for that purpose.
Time: From 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Venue: Conference Hall, D.C. Office Goalpara
Important web links:
- Download advertisement – Click here.