DC Office Golaghat Written Exam Notice 2020 for recruitment of the post of Grade-III (Junior Assistant) and Grade-IV (Peon and Chowkidar) of the Deputy Commissioner’s Amalgamated Establishment Golaghat will be held on 15th March 2020 in the following venues.
DC Office Golaghat Written Exam Notice Details:
Name of the Post:
1. Grade-III (Junior Assistant)
2. Grade-IV (Peon and Chowkidar)
Type of Test: Written Examination
Date of Written Exam: March 15, 2020
1. Grade-III (Junior Assistant) – From 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
2. Grade-IV (Peon and Chowkidar) – From 11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Exam Centre for Grade III (Junior Assistant) Posts:
1. DR College
Total Candidates: 504 nos.
2. Golaghat Commerce College
Total Candidates: 600 nos.
3. Golaghat B.B. Govt. H.S. School
Total Candidates: 480 nos.
4. Dandadhar Girls High School
Total Candidates: 240 nos.
Exam Centre for Grade-IV (Peon and Chowkidar) Posts:
1. Golaghat Town Hindi High School
Admit Card for Written Examination:
Admit Cards are being issued w.e.f. 10.03.2020 at counters of Personnel Branch, DC Office, Golaghat. The details of the instructions to be followed by the candidates are available at Golaghat District website golaghat.gov.in and DistrictAdminstration Official FB Page.
Visit Official Website: https://golaghat.gov.in