Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Amingaon published recruitment news for the post of Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator in 2 positions against each category of purely temporary contractual posts. The posts have been created under “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the District of Kamrup under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the women’s welfare schemes including “Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK). Candidates may apply offline in the Standard application form for the post of DC Office Kamrup Amingaon Recruitment 2019. GovjobinAssam.in gives you daily latest Assam career 2019 job news. Join our WhatsApp job alerts group to get daily latest job updates also like us on FaceBook. Get daily AssamCareer Job Alerts to join our
Last Date: 22.11.2019.
1. Women Welfare Officer
No of posts: 1 (one)
- Masters in Social Work (from a recognized university) with understanding schemes/programs implemented with a focus on women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/ dialect and effectively laison with district officials.
- Proficiency in computers for report writing and MIS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with civil society organizations, women and residents of the same district.
2. District Coordinator
No of posts: 2 (two)
- Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university)
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District. Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Women & residents of same district.
Age: The candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on 31.01.2019.
- Women Welfare Officer: Rs. 35,000/- (fixed)
- District Coordinator; Rs. 20.000/- (fixed)
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews for which no TA/ DA, will be paid. A list of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website http://kamrup.nic.in on 30.11.2019.
The date of interview will be notified in the website http//kamrup.nic.in subsequently, therefore, the candidates are advised to visit the website regularly.
No separate call letters will be sent for attending the interview. The candidates have to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
How to apply: Interested Candidates shall be required to download the application form from the website http//kamrup.nic.in w.e.f 11.11.2019 and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below.
- One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5×4.5} to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
- Age proof certificate (Admit/ Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination)
- Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent Examination.
- Candidates could apply only for one post. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Assam, PIN- 781131.
- The applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents with declaration as ‘Certified to ba true copy of the original’ along with the application. Duly filled Application Forms will be received till 5 p.m. of 22.11.2019 only.
Important web links: