Application is invited from the Deputy Commissioner Karimganj has published employment news regarding the recruitment of Junior Assistant in 1 position on a regular basis. Interested candidates may apply offline for the following jobs.
Last Date: 30/01/2022
Table of Content
DC Office Karimganj Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 1
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent there through recognized by the State/Central Govt.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP(English/ Bengali), Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, the concept of database, word processor, internet processing, e-mail, etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government.
Age limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 40 Years, Age Relaxation as per govt rules.
Salary: Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/-plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to apply DC Office Karimganj Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates should send their application to DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, KARIMGANJ, P.O. P.S. & DISTRICT KARIMGANJ, ASSAM, PIN CODE-788710 on or before 30.01.2022.
- 3 (three) copies of recent and colored photographs of passport size (self-attested) having the name with date of birth to be superscribed in the front bottom of the photo.
- Specimen Signature(in a separate sheet)
- Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination (self-attested).
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation(self-attested).
- Certificate of 6-month diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Govt. (self-attested).
- Caste Certificate(in case of reserved category candidates.
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate(having up-to-date validity).
- Certificate of PwD(Persons with physical benchmark).
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- The application must be submitted in an envelope with the superscription on the body of the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Assistant in DC`s Office, Karimganj with the name and address of the candidates.
|Download advertisement||Click here|
|Download application form||Click here|