Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon published recruitment news for the post Consultant under the integrated Land Record Management System (ILRMS) on a purely contractual basis to be posted in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon. Candidates may appear in Walk-In-Interview on did. 25.11.2019 at 10.00 AM in the office of Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon for the following job vacancies. GovjobinAssam.in gives you daily latest Assam career 2019 job news. Join our WhatsApp job alerts group to get daily latest job updates also like us on FaceBook. Get daily AssamCareer Job Alerts to join our group.
Walk-in Date: 25.11.2019.
Name of post: Consultant under Integrated Land Record Management System (ILRMS)
No of posts: 01 (one)
Age: Should not be below 21 years and above 40 years as on the 1st day of 2019.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc(IT) / MCA/B-Tech /B.E.in Computer Science or IT or Software Engineering from a recognized University.
Other Qualification: At least 2 (two) years experience in installation, configuration, and administration of servers on Windows and Linux platform.
- To Assist Deputy Commissioner in uninterrupted functioning of the interconnectivity among revenue officers and in the capacity building of the revenue department functionaries in respect of ILRMS.
- To provide system-level support for Multi-User operating system, Hardware & Software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
- To monitor of the functioning of ILRMS at District, Revenue Circle and SRO levels.
Remuneration: Rs. 25000/- only.
How to apply:
- Candidates are requested to bring all original Educational / professional documents; Caste and Age proof certificates.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be liable for disqualification from the selection process.
- Candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expenses and no T.A. /D.A will be paid for the said purpose.
Table of Content
Time: 10.00 AM
Venue: O/o Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon.
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – Click here.