Application is invited from the Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar published recruitment news for the Gaonburah (Sarkari) Vacancy under different revenue circles of the Sivasagar district. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline for the following job in Sivasagar Deputy Commissioner.
DC office Sivasagar Recruitment Highlights:
|Recruitment Board||Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar|
|Name of Post||Gaonburah (Sarkari)|
|No of posts||3|
Sivasagar Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the post: Gaonburah
No of revenue circles: 3
Revenue Circle wise vacancy with village names:
# Amguri Revenue Circle: Jaysagar, Rudrasagar, Garhkaxoria, and Jerengahabi
# Amguri Revenue Circle: Chirakhunda
# Demow Revenue Circle: Bhatgaj, Gohaingaon, and Paraliguri
Eligibility Criteria of Sivasagar Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than the minimum of 25 years.
Resident ship: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of the concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
Educational Qualification: Candidates have to pass 10th class from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
- He/ She should be physically fit and have a sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programs and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of an application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from single or multiple partners.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for DC Office Sivasagar Recruitment
Interested candidates may apply offline in the standard application form. The application form will be received up to 25/08/2021 in the office of Deputy Commissioner Sivasagar.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents :
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from single or multiple partners.
Important web links:
|Download Advertisment||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|