Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri published Recruitment news for the of 4 “ORUNODOI SAHAYAK” vacancies on a contractual basis in each of LACs i.e. Pantry, Udalguri and Mazbat LAC under Udalguri District for a period of 2 (two) months only.
Walk-in Date: 23/12/2020.
DC Udalguri Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of the Post: ORUNODOI SAHAYAK
No of posts: 12
Eligibility Criteria of DC Udalguri Recruitment
1. He/She should be a Permanent Resident of Assam. If he/ she is from outside of the District should have assured place of stay to render service at any time.
2. He/She should preferably have a personal Desktop/ Laptop for the purpose of Data Entry/Uploading of Application/Documents in the online portal.
1. He/She should be a graduate in any stream.
2. He/She must have basic knowledge of computer in MS Word and Excel and also should hold a certificate in one-year computer diploma course from any recognized institution.
He/She should not be more than 35 years of age, on the day of publishing of the advertisement.
1. To facilitate the implementation process of Orunodoi Scheme at District Level and to assist the applicants in filling Up of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) collecting bank details, signed copy of the Self Affidavit and other information after Prioritization & selection by District Level Monitoring Committee.
2. Data Entry/uploading of the approved list of beneficiaries in online portal.
3. To give necessary support at VCDC and ULB level in preparation of the preliminary list.
4. The Sahayak would function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri.
Get daily job news:
How to apply for DC Udalguri Recruitment
Interested Candidate has to attend in the Walk-In-interview with Photo identity proof and all Educational/ Experience testimonials.
Walk-In-interview schedules :
Date: 23rd December 2020
Time: 10:00 A.M.
Venue: Conference Hall, O/o the Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri
Important web links:
Download Advertisement Details: Click Here.