Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training (DECT), Assam published recruitment news for the post of one Technical Consultant Vacancy for “State Project Monitoring Unit (SPMU) under the Scheme “Enhancing Skill Development Infrastructure in the North Eastern States and Sikkim (ESDI)” being implemented by the Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training (DECT), Govt. of Assam. Interested candidates may submit applications through email for the following job in Guwahati DECT Assam.
Last Date: 29/07/2021
DECT Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Post: Technical Consultant
No. of posts: 1 (One)
Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with knowledge of preparation of plan and estimate, computer skills etc.
Experience: 3 (three) years.
Remuneration: Rs.40,000/- (fixed) per month.
Age limit: Candidates should not be more than 40 years as of 01/01/2021.
Eligibility Criteria for DECT Assam Recruitment:
- The candidates must be permanent residents of Assam.
- Employment Registration no. is mandatory for the posts.
- The candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and relevant experience and will be published in the Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training (DECT), Assam website www.dect.assam.gov.in.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for interviews through email.
- Candidates are advised to check their email Id and the above-mentioned website regularly.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for DECT Assam Recruitment:
Interested candidates have to submit their applications duly signed along with copies of educational & professional qualifications, work experience, testimonials, etc. to the email Id [email protected]
- The subject line in the e-mail should contain “Application for the Post of _____(fill in the name of the post applied for)____”.
- The last date for submission of the application is 29th July 2021.
Important web links
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Visit official website||Click here|