Department of Fisheries, Sivasagar recently published a job news for the post of Junior Assistant in one position as mentioned below in the office of the Assistant Engineer (UAZ), Joysagar, Department of Fisheries, Dist- Sivasagar, Assam. Candidates can apply offline in Standard application form for the following job vacancies in Department Of Fisheries Assam Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 26.09.2019.
Table of Content
Department Of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
Number of posts: 1 [UR]
Education Qualification: The candidate must be graduate from any recognized University with proficiency in Computer typing both in Assamese and English .
Salary: (PB-2) Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-per month along with other allowances admissible as per rules
* Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined In article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and ordinarily a resident of Assam.
* Candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Registration and the Registration No. along with the dates must be mentioned in their application.
* Candidates should be well versed in state official language.
* Candidate already in service should submit their application through proper channel.
Age limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years age as on 1st September 2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST candidates as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of OBC/MOBC candidates as per Govt. OM ABP.6/ 2016/9-A dtd. 25th April 2018.
Mode of selection:
- Phase-I: Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear In a multiple choice written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidate through calling letter.
- Phase-II: Against vacancy, candidate will be shortlisted as per rules on the basis of the marks obtained in the Multiple Choice written test. After that the shortlisted candidate will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified In due course of time. They will have to bring all original testimonials in support of their, qualification, age, caste, computer proficiency, PWD etc.
Application fee: Nil
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply Department Of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidate have to submit application accompanied by the following documents:-
(a) Self attested copies of all certificates/Marksheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age, caste, valid employment Registration Card and other testimonials.
(b) One copy of recent self attested passport size photograph to be affixed in the application form and two other copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested.
(c) One self-addressed envelope of size (size 22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp Rs. 10.00 only.
The last date of receipt of applications is 26th September 2019. No applications will be entertained after the last date fixed.
Candidates will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelop carrying the application form.
Application should be submitted by post to the Assistant Engineer (UAZ). Joysagar, Department of Fisheries, P.O. Joysagar, District- Sivasagar (Assam) PIN-785665. No application would be received in person.
- Last date for application submission – 26.09.2019
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here
- Download application form – click here.