Deputy Commissioner, Majuli has published a job notification for the post of Driver (Grade-III) in one position on a regular basis.
Last Date: 04/12/2020.
Table of Content
Deputy Commissioner Majuli Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of Post: Driver
No of posts: 1 (UR)
Pay: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/-, Grade Pay: Rs.5,200/-
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories up to 45 years ; for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories up to 43 years; for candidates belonging to ex-Servicemen category up to 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category up to 50 years as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification of candidates for the post of Driver is H.S.LC. or equivalent examination passed from a recognized institute of the State ‘Central Govt. and must possess a valid driving license issued by the competent authority.
Selection Process & Syllabus:
Candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a Written Examination and Driving Test. Selection will be strictly on the basis of merit. Subjects for the written examination are as follows:
1. General Knowledge (10 Marks), General English (10 Marks), Assamese Language Test (10 Marks) & Traffic Rules (20 Marks): 50 Marks
2. Driving Test: 30 Marks
* The question paper will be in Assamese except for the questions on General English.
* Four candidates shall be selected against the vacancy notified for the post of Driver on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the written examination to appear in the Driving Test.
* Final selection will be done on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test and Driving Test).
* There will be no viva- voce interview.
Admit Card: Admit card/ call letters for Written Test and Driving Test will be sent/intimated to eligible candidates through e-mail/SMS and also will be notified through the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli. All applicants are to mandatorily give their email address and a working mobile number for such communication. The candidates can download their admit cards from the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply Deputy Commissioner, Majuli Recruitment 2020:
Eligible and interested candidates should apply online through the official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli from 19.11.2020 to 04.12.2020.
– Date of commencement of application: 19.112020
– Last date of application: 04.12.2020
– Tentative date of written examination: 13.12.2020
Important web links:
Download advertisement – Click here
Online apply link – Click here.