Deputy Commissioner, Nagaon Recruitment 2020 for the post of ORUNODOI Sahayak in various 32 positions. Application is invited from Deputy Commissioner, Nagaon Recruitment of 4 (four) ORUNODOI Sahayak in each of 8 LACs i.e. Raha, Dhing, Batadrava, Rupahihat, Nagaon Sadar, Barhampur, Samaguri and Kaliabor LAC for implementation of ORUNODOI Scheme in Nagaon District.
Last Date: 05/09/2020.
Deputy Commissioner Nagaon Recruitment Details:
Name of post: ORUNODOI Sahayak
No of posts: 32
a) She / he should be a Permanent resident of Assam.
b) She / he should preferably have a personal Desktop / Laptop for the purpose of Data Entry / Uploading of Application’ Documents in the online portal.
1. She/he should be a Graduate in any stream.
2. She/he should hold a certificate in a year Computer Diploma Course from any recognized institution.
Age: She/he should not be more than 35 years of age, on the day of publishing of this recruitment advertisement.
Remuneration: Monthly fixed remuneration of Rs 15,000/- Per Month for a period of two months only.
1. To facilitate the implementation process of ORUNODOI Scheme at District Level and to assist the applicants tn filling up of the Detailed Application Form (DAF), to be filled up by the approved beneficiaries in the Legislative Assembly Segment. ORUNODOI Sahayak at GP/ ULB shall facilitate this process.
2. Data Entry / Uploading of the approved list of beneficiaries in online portal.
3. To assist Deputy Commissioner, Nagaon in timely implementation of the scheme.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Documents to be submitted with the application: Graduation Certificate/ 1 Year Computer diploma Certificate/Address Proof/Age Proof.
Get daily job news:
How to apply for Deputy Commissioner, Nagaon Job:
Application in Standard form should reach this office during working hours along with all testimonials within 05.09.2020. Candidate should furnish his/ her email id, phone number along with the application form.
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here.