Deputy Director of Fisheries, Lower Assam zone, Barpeta Road, Howly published recruitment news for the post of 3 Grade IV and Driver vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline.
Last Date: 27/01/2021.
Table of Content
Deputy Director of Fisheries Lower Assam Zone Recruitment 2021 Details:
1. Name of Post: Grade IV
No of posts: 2 (Two)
Educational Qualification: Class VIII passed
2. Name of Post: Driver
No of posts: 1 (One)
Educational Qualification: HSLC Passed. Driver candidate must possess a valid four wheeler Driving License (L.M.V) issued by the competent authority.
Eligibility Criteria of Deputy Director of Fisheries, Lower Assam Zone Recruitment
* Employment Registration No is mandatory and candidates/ applicants must mention the Registration No. along with date of register in their application.
* Candidates serving under govt. should submit their application through proper channel.
* Driver candidates should be of sound health, both mentality and physically and free from organ defect/ bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
* Driver candidates must not wear specifics with dark or tinted glasses.
* Required to undergo Medical examination before appointment to the service.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 1.1.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST. 3 years for OBC/ MOBC and by 2 years for Ex-serviceman as per Govt. rule in force.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to Apply for Deputy Director of Fisheries, Lower Assam Zone Recruitment 2021
The application must be accompanied by the following documents.
* Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid Employment Registration card.
* Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested.
– A self-addressed envelop size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp Rs. 10.00 only.
– Candidates/ applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelop carrying the application form.
* Application should be submitted by post to the Deputy Director of fisheries, Lower Assam Zone, Howly, Vill- Mairamara (itarbhitha), PRO- Howly, dist- Barpeta, PIN- 781316. No application would be received in person.
* The last date of receipt of application is 27.01.2021.
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.