District Fishery Development Officer, Dhemaji published recruitment news for the post of 2 Grade IV vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline in the standard application form.
Last Date: 06/03/2021.
DFDO Dhemaji Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Grade IV
No of posts: 2 [SC: 1, UR: 1]
Pay: Rs 12000 – Rs 52000, GP: Rs 3900/-
Eligibility Criteria of DFDO Dhemaji Recruitment
Citizenship: Candidates must be Indian citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration No: The candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the date must be mentioned In their applications.
Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as of 01.01.2021 as per Govt. OM No. ABP6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020. The upper age for OBC/MOBC is 43 Yrs, SC/ST is 45 Yrs, Ex-servicemen is 42 Yrs and persons with Disability is 50 Years as per existing Govt. norms.
Application Fee: NIL (As per Notification No. FEG 32/2016/12 dtd 21.05.2018.
- DC Cachar Recruitment 2021: 40 Driver & Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021 – 4 Peon Vacancy
Get daily job news:
How to Apply for DFDO Dhemaji Recruitment
Interested candidates have to apply offline in the standard application form along with the following documents –
* Self-attested copies of all certificates/Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
* Affix one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested along with the application.
* The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing a Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
* The last date of receipt of the application is 06.03.2021.
* Application should be submitted to the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Dhemaji, Kulapather, Ward No.-6, P:O:- Dhemaji, PIN-787057.
* The envelope containing the application must be addressed to the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Dnemaji, Kulapather, Ward No. 6,.P:O:- Dhemajl, PIN-787057 and should be clearly marked “Application for the post of Grade IV”.
Last date for offline apply – 06.03.2021.
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Download Application Form: Click Here.