DIPR (Hills), Assam Recruitment 2020 for the post of Grade III under the Addl. Director of information and Public Relations (H) Assam, Haflong. Candidates may apply with a standard application form as published in Assam Gazette part – IX affixing N.CH.A. Council Court Fee Stamp worth Rs. 10/ for the following job vacancies in Director of Information and Public Relations (Hills), Assam.
Last Date: 10/01/2020.
DIPR (Hills), Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of post: Dimasa Translator (Grade-III)
No of posts: 01
a) The minimum educational qualification is a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce, from any recognized University with Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Applications with typing skill in Dimasa language.
b) A Candidate of translating any matter from Dimasa into English and vice versa in chaste language and must have good command over the English language.
Pay: PB-3, Rs.22,000-87000/-, GP-9100/-
Age: 18 to 38 years as on 01/01/2020. The age limit for SC/ST is relaxable by 5 years.
Documents to be enclosed with the application form:
- Self-attested 3 copies of recent passport size photographs and in addition, one such self-attested copy of the photographs must be affixed with the Application Form on the top of the box of the right comer of the Standard form.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials related to educational qualifications starting from H.S.L.C. examination onwards with mark sheets, age proof, caste certificates from competent Authority, PRC, documents related to claim for age relaxation, etc.
- A self-addressed envelope (25cmx17 cm) affixing a postal stamp of Rs 5.00. should be enclosed along with the application form.
- The application must be legibly filled — up in all columns by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting and should be sent in closed cover mentioning the name of the post applied for.
- Candidates must have registered their names in employment exchange. Registration No. and date must be mentioned in the applications. Photocopy of updated registration card to be enclosed.
- Experience certificates if any.
- The appointment will be made as per the new pension Rule of the government.
Get daily job alerts:
Join our Facebook group – Click here
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
How to apply DIPR (Hills), Assam Job 2020:
Interested candidates have to submit applications along with all testimonials as mentioned above should be submitted personally or through the post in the office of the Addl. Director of Information and Public Relations (H) Assam Haflong, Dima Hasao during office hours.
The last date of receipt of application is 10th Jan/2020 up to 4.00 pm. In case of any holiday or bandh occurs on that day then the application will be received on the next working day up to 4.00 pm.
Application form sends to:
Addl. Director of Information & Public Relations (H), Ground Floor, DIPRO, office building, opposite Don Bosco Higher Sec. School, Haflong, Dima Hasao, Assam.
Important web links:
Download official advertisement – Click here.
Download application form – Click here.