Directorate of Fisheries, Assam published recruitment news for the post of 7 Driver and Grade-IV vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline.
Last Date: 05/02/2021.
Table of Content
Directorate of Fisheries Assam Recruitment 2021 Details:
1. Name of Post: Grade-IV
No of posts: 5 [STP: 1, UR: 1, STH: 1, OBC/ MOBC: 1, PWD: 1]
Scale of pay: Rs. 12,000 – 52,000 + GP – 3900/-
2. Name of Post: Driver
No of posts: 2 [UR: 1, OBC/ MOBC: 1]
Scale of pay: Rs. 14,000 – 60,500 + GP – 5200/-
Eligibility Criteria of Directorate of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment
Grade IV: Class-VIII Passed.
1. Minimum educational qualification for Driver post is HSLC Examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board / Council of Govt. of Assam
2. Candidate must possess a valid Driving Licence (LMV)/ HMV by Comeptent Authority (Assam) only.
Citizenship: Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. Upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 Yrs, SC/ST is 45 Yrs, Ex Serviceman is 42 Yrs and Persons with Disability is 50 Years as per existing Govt. norms.
Application Fee: Nil.
Selection Process of Directorate of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment
Eligible candidates will have to appear for interview along with original testimonials to be held in the Directorate of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati which will be communicated to eligible candidates after scrutiny of applications.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to Apply for Directorate of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment
Interested candidates have to apply offline in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part- IX must be accompanied by the following –
* Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
* Affix one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
* The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
* The last date of receipt of application is 5th February 2021.
* Application should be submitted to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati- 16 Meen Bhawan, P.O- Gopinath Nagar, PIN- 781016.
* The envelope containing the application must be addressed to office of the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Meen Bhawan, P.O. Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-16 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-lV/ Driver (As applicable).
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Grade IV.| Driver.
Application Form: Click Here.