Directorate of Geology & Mining, Assam recently published job news for the post of Driver in various 5 position. Candidates may submit Applications in Standard Form as Published in the Assam Gazette Part IX are invited from the intending candidates who are bonafide citizens of India define in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India to fill up the following job vacancies in Directorate Of Geology & Mining Assam Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 15.11.2019.
Directorate Of Geology & Mining, Assam Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Driver
Number of posts: 5, UR
Pay: PB-2:14000-60500, Grade pay- 5000
Education Qualification/ Professional Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed atleast Class VIII.
- Candidates must have driving license (transport).
- Candidates must be physically fit without any disability with good eye sight.
- Candidates must not have any criminal records and police case.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more 38 years of age as on 01.01.2019. The upper age limit is relaxable in case SC/ST candidates.
How to apply Directorate Of Geology & Mining, Assam Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to submit application accompanied with the following :-
a) Copies of all Certificates/ mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate and valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
b) Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates indicating full name on the backside.
c) A self addressed envelope (size 10 inch x 4.5 inch) affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
* Persons with previous working experience in Government/ PSU or other reputed organization will be given preference.
* Persons having HMV and JCB experience will be given preference.
Application form send to:
The Directorate of Geology & Mining, Assam, P.O.-Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019.
- Last date for application submission – 15.11.2019