Directorate of Museum, Assam published a notification for the recruitment of 1 Cataloguing Assistant vacancy on a regular basis under Directorate of Museums, Assam, Guwahati.
Last Date: 21/11/2020.
Table of Content
Directorate Of Museum Assam Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Cataloguing Assistant
No of posts: 1 (UR)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2020. The upper age limit relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC/MOBC as per govt. rule.
Pay: Rs.14,000-49,000/- + Rs.5,600/- pm.
* Candidates/ applicants must be a permanent resident of Assam.
* Candidate should be well versed in the state official Language.
* Candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submit their application through Proper channel.
– Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. The Written Examination will be of 100 marks 2 hours (Two hours) duration (General Knowledge, General English, General Mathematics and Assamese). No TA/DA will be borne for attending test.
– Selected candidate has to produce original documents for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form and for medical examination on dates specified by the selection committee.
– There will be no Viva-voce (Interview)
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply Directorate Of Museum, Assam Recruitment:
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
a. Self-attested copies of (i) Age proof Certificate, (ii) Educational qualifications, (iii) Caste certificate, (iv) Valid employment Registration card of the State of Assam and (v) Residential certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar}, (vi) Applicant submit a Declaration in the Form-A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019, (vii) Candidates belonging to EWS should submit EWS certificate issued by competent authority are must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form.
b. Self-attested three copies of recent passport size Photographs.
c. A self-address envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only.
d. Candidates/ applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
e. Application should be submitted in person or by ordinary post to the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati – 781001.
The last date of receipt of application is 21st November 2020.
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here.