Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Darrang published recruitment news for the post of 1 Driver vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline.
Last Date: 30/01/2021.
Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer Darrang Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of Post: Driver
No of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay: Rs. 14000-60500/- Grade Pay Rs. 5200/-
Educational Qualification: HSLC Passed.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC and by 2 years for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. rule in force.
* Employment Registration No is mandatory and candidates/applicants must mention the Registration No along with date of registration in their application.
* Candidates serving under Govt. should submit their application through proper channel.
Get daily job news:
How to Apply for Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Darrang Recruitment
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:-
* Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark-sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid Employment Registration Card.
* Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested.
* A self addressed envelop size (22cm X 10cm) affixing postal stamp Rs. 10.00 only.
* Candidates/applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelopes carrying the application form.
* Candidates must possess a valid four wheeler Driving License (L.M.V.) issued by the competent authority (Attached self-attested valid supporting documents).
* Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organ defect/ bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
* Candidates must not wear specifics with dark or tinted glasses.
* Application should be submitted by post to the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Ward No-5 (near Sanatan Dharma Sabha), PO- Mangaldai, Dist- Darrang, PIN- 784125. No application would be received in person.
* The last date of receipt of application is 30.01.2021.
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.