District Commandant Home Guards Nagaon Recruitment 2019
Invited application from District Commandant Home Guards, Nagaon Recruitment 2019 for the Home Guards Volunteer in various 112 position by general post from the Intending Home Guards Volunteer of Nagaon District for engagement under various Agencies in Nagaon and Morigaon District for the month of February/2019.
Eligibility and other condition applicable for Home Guards Volunteer are as per rules laid down in Assam Home Guards (Amendment) Rules. 2015.
Last Date: 15.01.2019
District Commandant Home Guards, Nagaon Recruitment 2019 Details:
Name of post: Home Guards Volunteer
Number of posts:
District Nagaon -78 posts
District Morigaon-34 posts
Place of Deployment: Nagaon District and Morigaon District.
(i) Minimum Class VIII Pass.
(ii) Home Guards Volunteer Certificate from Nagaon District (mandatory willingness certificate obtained in 2016.16 from the competent authority for a period of three years) as per Assam Home Guards (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
Desirable Qualification: (1) Driving License Holder.
(ii) Computer Proficiency Certificate,
(iii) Extracurricular activity certificate if any
(iv) Any skill development Certificate.
Age limitations: Not more then 55 Years (Preferably below 35 years).
(i) Rs. 300/- per day for Basic trained Home Guards Volunteer.
(ii) Re 315/- per day for Advanced trained Home Guards Volunteer.
The above mentioned wages are fixed and additional perks may be given by different agencies subject to fulfillment of performance and skill of the volunteer
• Home Guards volunteer will be shortlisted on the basis of First come First Serve for the above mentioned tentative vacant post, The final list of candidate will he prepared based on period of volunteers whose service is not utilized for more than one years. character and antecedent, overall fitness. smartness and turnout of Home Guard volunteers No TAI DA will be admissible.
• The Job of Assam Home Guards volunteer is purely voluntary in nature and no volunteer can claim any appointment/engagement under regular Govt. Establishment by virtue of his/her deployment tenure. Hence Volunteers are advised not to come under the influence of any false propaganda in relation to their engagement and thereby discourage and disown any touts who may be trying to do so.
• No Home Guards Volunteer can dictate any term regarding choice of deployment post. All the valid order of deployment from the competent authority are to be strictly followed and disciplinary action will be Initiate for not compliance of such order.
• Starting date for Submission of application – 05.01.2019.
• Last date of application – 15.01.2019.