District Fisheries Officer, Nagaon recently published a job news for the post of Junior Assistant in various four position under the office of the District Fisheries Officer (DFDO) Nagaon and Sub Divisional Fisheries Officer (SDFDO), Hojai. Interested Indian Citizen in the prescribed Form as published in Assam Gazette Part- IX from the candidates for following job vacancies in District Fisheries Officer Nagaon Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 04.10.2019.
District Fisheries Officer, Nagaon Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
Number of posts: 4 (Four) out of which (1)2 (Two) posts with reservation of STP-1 & OBC/MOBC-1 under the establishment of District Fisheries Development Officer, Nagaon. (2) 2 (Two) posts with reservation of UR-1 & OBC/MOBC-1 under the establishment of Sub Divisional Fisheries Development Officer, Hojai.
Education Qualification: A candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Other Qualification: A candidate must have
• Working knowledge in computer application
• Computer skill in typing (both Assamese and English), preparation of Power Points, Application of Excel. etc.
Salary: Pay Band-2 of Rs.14.000 to 49,000 + GP of Rs. 6200 per month plus other allowances as Admissible as per Rules
• A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01.09.2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt.OM.ABP6/2016/9-A dtd 25th April, 2018
• In case of Persons with Disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No.ABP.144/95/121-A Dated:-28/ 10/2015.
* Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
* The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their application.
* Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
* In service candidates should apply through proper channel along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer otherwise their application shall be rejected.
Mode of Selection: The selection of eligible candidates will be made in the following phases.
Phase – I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple-Choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of outlines of syllabus will be Intimated to candidates in due course of time.
Phase – II: Against vacancy candidates will be short listed as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the shorthsted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified In due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i e Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate. Educational Qualification Certificate, etc.
Application fee: Nil
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply District Fisheries Officer, Nagaon Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates must be submitted application accompanied by the following-
(a) Self-attested copies of pass and other certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational i.e from HSLC onwards and other qualifications. HSLC Admit Card for ago proof, caste certificate along with other testimonials Including valid Employment Registration card should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The office will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
(b) Affix one copy of recant self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested along with application.
(c) The applicant will enclose a self-addressed envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs 10/- along with the application.
(d) The name of the post applied for should be clearly written In Bold Letter in the envelope containing application form as “Application for the Post of “Junior Assistant” under the Establishment of DFDO, Nagaon/SDFDO, Hojai”
(e) Candidate must have to Indicate clearly under which establishment he/she applies, i.e. specify whether under 0/o the DFDO, Nagaon or the 0/0 the SDFDO, Hojai. Interested candidates may apply for the post under both the establishment separately.
Application form send to:
The Office of the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002 during the office hours.
- Last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the DFDO Office, Nagaon is fixed on October 4, 2019 during office hours.