District Food Security Mission Executive Committee (DFSMEC), Bongaigaon recently published a job news for the post of Consultant and Technical Assistant under National Food Security Mission (Rice) & National Food Security Mission (Pulse) Bongaigaon District 2019-20.
Last Date: 17.06.2019
Table of Content
District Food Security Mission, Bongaigaon Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of post: Consultant
Number of Post: 01
Education Qualification & Experience: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture with Master degree in Agronomy/ Agri Extension) Soil Science Plant Protection/ or any other agricultural subject, having at least 10 years of field experience in crop production extension.
Salary: Rs.45,000/- per months with other allowances.
2. Name of post: Technical Assistant
Number of Post: 01
Education Qualification & Experience: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture with Computer Skills in case of non availability of agriculture graduates candidates with bachelor degree in science may be considered.
Salary: Rs.30,000/- per month
with other allowances.
Condition: The appointment would be on contractual basis for three month l period Extension of job tenure of the incumbent is subject to satisfactory performance.
Application fee: Not mention.
Apply method: Offline.
How To Apply District Food Security Mission, Bongaigaon Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidate have to send Application along with one passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates in proof of their education qualifications right from HSLC onwards and experience. Candidates should furnish their contact no. and email-id also.
Application form send to address:
Office of the District Agricultural Officer, Bongaigaon.
• Last Date for application submission : 17.06.2019 up to 4 PM.
• List of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed in the office Notice Board of District Agriculture Office, Bongaigaon: 19.06.2019
• Interview will be held at the office of the District Agricultural Officer, Bongaigaon: 25.06.2019 at 11 AM.
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Download Standard application form – click here.