District & Sessions Judge Dhubri recently published a job news for the post of Office Peon and Chowkidar in four position in the establishment of the District & Sessions Judge, Dhubri carrying pay in the PB : Rs. Rs.12,000 to 52,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.3900/- and other allowances as admissible. India candidates can apply in Standard Form as prescribed in Assam Gazette of Part-IX for the following job vacancies in District & Sessions Judge Dhubri Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 22.10.2019.
District & Sessions Judge, Dhubri Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of the post: Office Peon
Number of posts: 03 [OBC/MOBC (Woman)-1, EWS-1, PWD (Divyang) -1]
2. Name of the post: Chowkidar
Number of posts: 01 [SC – 1]
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 44 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
Education Qualification: Candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification of Class- VIII passed.
Application fee: Nil
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply District & Sessions Judge, Dhubri Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates who have fulfill the requisite criterion should submit their duly filled up application form along with self-attested copies of testimonials, Certificate(s) claiming under reserved category/ PWD/ EWS from the appropriate authority, three self-attested recent passport size photographs and one self addressed envelope duly postage stamped of Rs.5/- should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 22/10/2019 during office hours.
– The envelope containing the application should mention the name of the post and the reservation category he/ she is applied for, superscribed in RED ink on the top.
– Candidates already in Govt. services shall submit their application through proper channel.
– Candidates shall have to appear for the interview/ Viva voce for selection at their own expenses. Details of the interview/ viva-voce shall be notified in due course and will be uploaded in the website www.dhubrijudiciary.gov.in .
- Last date for application submission – 22.10.2019