District Legal Services Authority, Lakhimpur recently published a job news for the post of Public Utility Person in the Permanent Lok Adalat, Lakhimpur. Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in DLSA Lakhimpur Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 10.08.2019.
Table of Content
DLSA, Lakhimpur Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Public Utility Person
1. The candidate shall be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate shall not be above 65 years of age as on 31.08.2019. As per Ministry of Law and Justice Notification bearing No. GSR 618 (E) dated 22.06.2016 the selected Public Utility Person shall have a tenure of five years or till the attainment of 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
3. The candidates are required to possess adequate experience in working of Public Utility Services like Transport (air, road, or water), postal, telegraph, telephone, power, public conservancy or sanitation, hospital, dispensary, or insurance etc.
Application fee: No
Apply method: Offline
Job type: Government job
How to apply DLSA, Lakhimpur Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidate have submit his/her Bio-data (affixing two passport size photographs) with all the particulars of him/her especially about his/her experience, by writing/typing it down in plain A4 size paper with an undertaking that he/she does not and will not have any such financial or other interest as is likely to affect prejudicially his functions as Public Utility Person in any public utility services. The candidate should not have any criminal records.
Application form send to Address:
The District Legal Services Authority, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur, Assam
• Last date for application submission – 10.08.2019
Important web links:
• Download advertisement – click here.