Director of Medical Education, Assam in short DME Assam has released the admission notification in to the various Paramedical courses in different paramedical institute under DME, Assam for the session 2019.
In this regard, applications are invited from candidates seeking admission into Paramedical courses in the Institutes namely Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh/ institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat and Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta for the session 2019 prescribed forms which will be available in this office website i.e. www.dmeassam.gov.in from 30th September, 2019.
Last Date: 15.10.2019.
DME Assam Paramedical Course Admission details:
Name of the course: DME Assam Paramedical Courses 2019
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Sc.) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45o/o marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Age limitations: Student have to be in the age limit of 17-24 years on 31st December of 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per existing norms of the Government of Assam.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates for the course and the Institutes will be made as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website www.dme.assam.gov.in .
How to apply DME Assam Paramedical Course Admission:
Attested Copies of the Following Documents are to be enclosed along with the Application Forms:
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided, attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof).
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate(Wherever applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable) including EWS quota.
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College, Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before 15th October, 2019. No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of application form (i.e. 15th October, 2019. Application should be put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”. Applications submitted directly to the O/o the DME, Assam will not be accepted.
- Application Forms will be available: 30th September 2019
- Last date of application submission: 15th October 2019