Directorate of Technical Education, Assam has announced the schedule of counselling notice for admission in the state engineering colleges/universities/ institutions of assam for the session 2019-20, through combined entrance examination [CEE] 2019.
DTE Assam Counselling Notice 2019 details:
The candidates who have qualified in the Combined Entrance Examination (CEE-2019) are to appear for counselling for admission into the Bachelor of Technology courses on the date, time as mentioned against the Rank in the table below in the under mentioned venue.
Venue: Assam Engineering Institute, Chandmari, Guwahati-3
Time: 9.30 a.m. onwards.
1. All candidates must bring the following for counselling:-
I) Guideline, Checklist, Annexure I to VI are available in the website http://dte.assam.gov.in/CEE-2019counselling and also available in the website of ASTU : www.astu.ac.in /CEE-Brochu re.
II) Original Admit Card & Pass Certificate of 10th standard.
III] Original Mark sheet & Pass Certificate of 12th standard.
IV] Permanent Residence Certificate [PRC] of Assam for all categoy except CGE category.
V] Original Caste Certificate [if applicable]
VI) Original CEE-2019 Admit Card and Rank Card.
VII] All the relevant Certificate relating to Caste/ Category.
VIII] One copy of recent passport size photograph.
IX) Original Non-creamy Layer OBC/MOBC certificate from the Deputy Commissioner of the Concerned District for OBC/MOBC, TGLC/ Ex-TGLC. Moran, Matak Community.
X] Character Certificate issued from the Head of the institution last attended.
XI] Person with Disability [PWD/PH] Quota:-
The reservation against the Person with Disabilities (PWD/PH ) is not a separate reservation over and above other reservation. If the disabled candidate belongs to reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/MOBC or General Category, he/she shall be adjusted against the category to which he/she belongs.
For Differently Abled Candidates [PWD/PH]: Certificate from the State Level Medical Board/ District Level Medical Board as constituted in pursuance of Social Welfare Deptt. as per Govt. norms.
2. The candidates are required to fill up a form at the time of counselling indicating the choice of institution and branch along with the option for transfer on the date of counselling.
3. Reporting for Final Admission :- The selected candidates have to report on 17th & 18th June, 2019 in the allotted college with the allotment letter which will be issued on the day of counselling. original documents and the requisite fee for final admission. If a selected candidate fails to take admission on the given day & time, he/she will forfeit his/ her seat automatically. No further claim will be entertained later.
4. Students seeking transfer from the College allotted in the 1st counselling must submit their application for transfer in the prescribed format as attached as Annexure-VI available in the website : http://dte.assam.gov.in/CEE-2019counselling and submit the same to the Principal of the College at the time of reporting. Transfer order will be issued before the 2nd counselling strictly on the basis of merit, caste/ category subject to availability of seats as per the choice filled up by the candidates at the time of reporting . Once a candidate is transferred to another institute, he/she must take admission in that institute on the day to be notified with the transfer order, otherwise he/she will forfeit both the seats automatically. No further claim will be entertained in any of the seats later.
5. All candidates shall have to pay Rs.700/- (Rupees seven hundred) only in cash as counselling charge at the time of counselling.
Important web links:
• Download official Notice and Counselling Schedule – click here