Application is invited from the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) Ltd. has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment for posts of Probationary Officer vacancy. ECGC invites online applications for 75 Probationary Officer vacancies on a regular basis. Interested candidates may apply online through the ECGC Recruitment portal.
Last Date: 20/04/2022
ECGC Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
No. of Post: 75
Pay Scale of 53600-2645(14)-90630-2865(4)-102090
Eligibility Criteria of ECGC PO Recruitment:
Minimum Educational Qualification (as on 20.04.2022):
A Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate establishing that he/ she is a graduate and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age (as on 21.03.2022):
Minimum: 21 years, Maximum – 30 years i.e., A candidate must have been born not earlier than 22.03.1992 and not later than 21.03.2001 (both the dates inclusive)
Relaxation of upper age limit:
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC-NCL: 3 years
- PWD: 10 Years
- ExS: 5 years
Application Fee of ECGC PO Recruitment:
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 21/03/2022 to 20/04/2022 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
– Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates as intimation charges.
– Rs. 850/- inclusive of intimation charges for all others.
Selection Process of ECGC Ltd. Recruitment 2022:
The recruitment process of ECGC Ltd. for Probationary Officer is as follows:
a) Online Examination:
(i) Objective Test- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs): 200 Marks/ 140 Minutes
(ii) Descriptive Paper (Test of English Language): 40 Marks/ 40 Minutes
b)) Interview: 60 Marks
Examination Centers: The online examination will be conducted at 22 centers i.e., Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Nagpur, Kolkata, Varanasi, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur, Guwahati, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kanpur, Patna, Ranchi, and Jaipur.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022:
Interested and eligible candidates apply online through the ECGC recruitment portal www.ecgc.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “Career with ECGC” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
Candidates are required to upload their:
– Left thumb impression
– A handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure I)
Important Dates of ECGC PO Recruitment 2022:
- Online registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates: 21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022
- Payment of application fee / intimation charges (online): 21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022
- Download of call letters for PreExamination Training: 25.04.2022 Onwards
- Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST: First and second week of May, 2022
- Download of call letters for Online written examination: First week of May, 2022 onwards
- Online written Examination: 29th May 2022
- Declaration of result of Online Written Examination: Between: 15th – 19th June, 2022
- Interview: July /August 2022
Important Links ECGC PO Recruitment
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Online application link||Click Here|
|Visit website||Click here|