District Fishery Dev. Officer Nalbari recently published a job for Junior Assistant in two position as mentioned below under the office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Nalbari. Candidates can apply in in the prescribe standard form as published in Assam Gazette part- IX from the intending candidates for the following job vacancies in Fishery Dev. Officer Nalbari Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 01.09.2019.
Table of Content
Fishery Dev. Officer, Nalbari Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Junior Assistant
Number of posts: 2 [UR]
Education & Other Qualification: The candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Proficiency in Computer Typing both English and Assamese.
Pay: (PB-2) Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- + GP 6200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
* The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
* Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
* Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
(a) A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01.07.2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST as per Govt. OM.ABP 6/2016/9-A dtd. 25th April, 2018.
(b) In case of persons with Disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No. ABP. 144/95/121-A Dated: 28/10/2015.
Application Fee: Nil (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, dtd. 21/05/2018.
Mode of Selection:
● Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted w ill be required to appear in a Multiple Choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be Intimated to candidates through calling letter.
● Phase-II: Against vacancy candidates will be short listed as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
How to apply Fishery Dev. Officer, Nalbari Recruitment 2019:
The application must be accompanied by the following –
a) Self attested copies of all certificates/Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
b) Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
c) The applicant will enclosed a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
• Last date of receipt of application: 01.09.2019.
Application form send to Address:
Office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Nalbari, Barsarkuchi (Near DTO, Nalbari).
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here
• Download application form – click here