District Fishery Development Officer, Darrang published job news for Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanction vacant posts as mentioned below under the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Darrang, Mangaldai. Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in Fishery Development Officer Darrang Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 24.09.2019.
Fishery Development Officer, Darrang Recruitment details:
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
Number of posts: 2 [UR: 1, OBC/MOBC: 1]
Education & Other Qualification: The candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Proficiency in Computer Typing both English and Assamese
Pay: (PB-2) Rs. 14,000/-to 60,500/-+ GP —6200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
- The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
(a) Candidate should not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 1st July 2019. The upper age is relaxable in 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ ST as per Govt. rule in force and be 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/ MOBC as per Govt. OM.ABP.6/2016/9-A dtd. 25 April, 2018.
(b) In case of Persons with Disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No. ABP.144/95/121-A Dated: 28.10.2015.
Application Fee: Nil (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12. dtd. 21.05.2018.
Mode of Selection:
- Phase – I : The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple Choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
- Phase- II : Against vacancy candidates will be short listed as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained on the written test (Multiple Choice).
After the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate. Caste Certificate. Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline.
How to apply Fishery Development Officer Darrang Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may send application accompanied by the following Documents –
(a) Self attested copies of all certificates/Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
(b) Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
(c) The application will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
• Last date for application submission – 24.09.2019.
Application form send to:
The Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Darrang, Mangaldai. P.O. Mangaldai. PIN-784125 .