District Fishery Development Officer, Dhemaji published a job news for Indian Citizen in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanction vacant posts as mentioned below under the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Dhemaji. Candidates may apply offline for the following job vacancies in Fishery Development Officer Dhemaji Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 10.09.2019.
Fishery Development Officer, Dhemaji Recruitment details:
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
Number of posts: 2 [UR: 2]
Education & Other Qualification: The candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University Proficiency in Computer Typing both English and Assamese.
Pay: (PB-2) Rs. 14000/- to 49000, a GP -62001- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
* Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
* The candidate most have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their application.
* Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
* Candidate already in service should apply through proper channel.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.07.2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt. OM.ABP6/2016/9-A Dated: 25th April 2018.
In case of the person with disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No.ABP.144/95/121-A Dated: 28.10. 2015.
Application Fee: NIL (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12. Dated: 21.05.2018).
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
Mode of selection:
• Phase-I: The candidates whose application are accepted will be required to appear in a multiple choice written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
• Phase-II: Against vacancy candidates will be shortlisted as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
How to apply Dhemaji Fishery Development Officer Recruitment:
Interested candidates must be accompanied by the following:-
(a) Self attested copies of all certificates/Marksheets of Educational and other Qualifications, Age, Caste along with others testimonials including valid employment Registration Card.
(b) Affix. one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with the applications.
(c) The applicant will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
• Last date for application submission – 10.09.2019
Application form send to:
The office of the District Fishery Development Officer, hill: Kulapather, P.O. Dhemaji, PIN- 787057.