Fishery Development Officer Dibrugarh published Recruitment news for the post of Driver & Grade IV in various 4 positions under the office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Meen Bhawan, Sukanpukhuri, Dibrugarh. Candidates may apply offline.
Last Date: 08/02/2021
Table of Content
Fishery Development Officer Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021 Details:
1. Name of Post: Driver
No of posts: 01 (OBC)
Educational Qualification: Applicant must H.S.L.C passed and have a valid 4(Four) wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by District Transport Officer, Govt. of Assam and At least 2 years Govt./Govt. undertaking/ Private Companies.
Salary: P.B- Rs.14000 – 60500/- + G.P. Rs. 5200/- Pm + other allowances as per rule
2. Name of Post: Grade IV
No of posts: 03 (OBC/MOBC)-1,(ST-P)-1,(UR)-1
Educational Qualification: Class VIII passed.
Salary: P.B- Rs 12000 – 52000/- + G.P.Rs. 3900/- Pm + other allowances as per rule
Age Limit: A Candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of Age as on 01- 2021 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 6/2016/51 Dated 02-09-2020. The upper age limit for OBC/ MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex. Serviceman is 42 years and Person with Disability is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
Terms and condition
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India ordinarily resident of Assam.
2. The candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply Fishery Development Officer Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021:
Candidates have to submit the applications by post/in dropbox to the Office of the District
Fishery Dev. Officer, Meen Bhawan, Sukanpukhuri, Dibrugarh, PO: Mohanaghat, Pin –786008 during office hours
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (FISHERY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER DIBRUGARH RECRUITMENT 2021)
* Self-attested copies of all certificates/Mark sheets of Educational and other Qualifications, Age, caste along with others testimonials including valid employment Registration Card.
* Affix 1 (One) copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested along with the applications.
* The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope (size 22 cm x 10 cm) affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the applications
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here