District Fishery Dev. Officer, Goalpara has released the admit card of the Written Test (OMR) for the post of Junior Assistant in the establishment of Office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Goalpara.
The individual Admit Card of the eligible candidates may be downloaded from the website www.assamrect.in/ go till 7th December, 2019 | 11:00 pm
The date, time, venue and schedule of examination are mentioned clearly in the Admit Card along with detailed instructions to the candidates for the said examination.
The candidates are hereby instructed to bring the Admit card and have to produce in the examination hall without which they are not eligible to sit in the examination.
Important web links:
Download admit card – click here
Read official advertisement – click here.
Official advertisements –
District Fishery Development Officer, Goalpara recently published a job news for the post of Junior Assistant in one position under the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Goalpara. Candidates can apply offline in the prescribed standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX for the following job vacancies in Fishery Development Officer Goalpara Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 12.09.2019.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
Number of posts: 1 [OBC/ MOBC]
Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from recognised university. Proficiency in Computer. Typing both English and Assamese.
Pay Salary: Rs 14000 to 60500 + GP-6200/- per month
* The Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment exchange and the registration numbers, along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
* Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
* Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years as on 01.07.2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (Five) years in case of the Candidates of SC/ ST as per Govt. Rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of the Candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt. OM No. ABP.6/2016/9-A dated 25th April ‘2018.
In case of persons with Disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM. No ABP. 144/95/121-A. Dated 28-10-2015
Application Fee: Nil (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, dated 21/05/2018.
Mode of Selection:
● Phase-I : The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple Choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
● Phase-II : Against vacancy candidates will be short listed as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear in a computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the Original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
How to apply Fishery Development Officer, Goalpara Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to apply offline in the following job vacancies. The application must be accompanied by the following :
(a) Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age proof, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration Card.
(b) Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies self attested passport size photograph along with application.
(c) The application will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.10/- along with the application.
The last date of receipt of application is 12/09/2019. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
Application form send Address:
The Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Goalpara, P.O.- Baladmari, Assam, PIN-783121.
Last date for application submission – 12.09.2019
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here.
Download application form – click here.